What is White Labeling?
Every month, we work on dozens of websites on behalf of other agencies who do web design or offer some form of digital marketing – & even other SEO agencies.
If your clients could benefit from the traffic that free advertising on Google brings, page one in organic search, then let’s discuss a partnership that will revolutionize your business.
Here’s how it works:
- You provide us an email address @yourcompany.com
- You’ll get the necessary information from your client or prospect (we’ll send a questionnaire)
- We’ll do the research then record a video detailing our findings which will be for the client. The video contains:
- Keyword Research
- Competition Analysis
- Opportunities & Next Steps
- Once the video has been viewed by the client, they’ll be begging for a proposal. We’ll do all the work for you, then get all the necessary information into a nice, neat proposal-style agreement letter with options.
- As a part of @yourcompany.com, we’ll take the client through the proposal via screen-share in case there are any points that need to be discussed.
That’s it! Our sales process has been tested hundreds of times and works across any vertical. If it makes sense to your client, then let’s chat today. Contact here or go ahead and call (760) 515-9885.
The Video and Research :
White Label SEO Platform from Corey Rose on Vimeo.
What about reporting?
Reporting is one of the most important aspects of an SEO campaign. We’ve got that covered as well. Our reports, which will be white labeled as well include most or all of the below items:
- Daily / Monthly rank tracking
- Traffic Reporting (Google Analytics)
- Activities & Deliverables